Apart from teaching and practising yoga I keep busy painting, singing, playing guitar and flutes (amateurishly but wholeheartedly), reading, watching too much TV, and, most recently, practising riding my 125ccm Honda. I deeply enjoy both cooking and eating, and philosophising with my friends. I love the autumn, the observing of people (especially their faces) and nature. I indulge in laziness, and single-minded industriousness, and black humour. Most important to me are authenticity and veracity. I try my best to accept everything as it comes, and live it with all my heart: the sad and the merry, the ugly and the beautiful.
• 1984 born in Hallwang, Austria
• 1995-2003 secondary school specialised in fine arts in Salzburg
• 1998 first encounter with Tarot; since then regular theoretical and practical engagement with it •
from 2000 first sketches for Tarot cards
• 2003 scholarship at the International Summer Academy of Fine Arts with Michele Lemieux •
from 2003 study of Philosophy at the Catholic Faculty of Salzburg University (Member of the Department Counsel and of the Curricular Commission, Students' Spokeswoman)
• from 2004 study of Sociology at the Faculty of Cultural and Social Sciences of Salzburg University (tutor for Statistics and for Scientific Research)
• 2004 completion of the Anna.K Tarot deck but until 2008 revision or even complete redisign of many of the cards.
• from 2004 futile search for a publisher for the Tarot deck.
• December 2008 self-publishing of the first edition of the Anna.K Tarot Set (Cards and Guidebook)
• Spring 2009 graduation in Sociology (BA) and Philosophy
August 2009 Ayurvedic
• September 2009 certification as
Sivananda Yoga Teacher
• January 2010 sellout of the
• June 2010 self-publishing of the
second edition of the
(cards and guidebook)
• also in June 2010 certification
Yoga of the Heart®
for heart and
• Nobember 2010
- certification as
• Spring 2013: The US-publisher
Llewellyn publishes its own version
of my Anna.K Tarot!
• September 2013: I paint the first card of the Anna.K Lenormand, the Snake.
• December 2017: Self-publishing of the Anna.K Lenormand Set (cards and guidebook).
• At the moment:
I earn my living teaching Yoga,
selling my Tarot and Lenormand, and doing
artwork and graphic
design odd jobs.
- I'm in the process of writing a fantasy novel and a fairy tale, and planning to illustrate both.